Re: 1.3.10 release candidates

At 17:53 26.10.01 +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:

> [...]
>
>pango builds fine, so I guess it counts as a warning. Is Win32 really
>using @ in function names? /me shudders. Perhaps there's a different
>function name that could be used for this test instead?!

These are autogenerated names which give some link time safety
for the calling convention __stdcall (Callee clears the stack)
@n 'n' is the stack size in bytes. If the caller and the callee
don't aggree on the stack size real bad things will happen ...

I guess because auto*(what?) needs to look into the lib files
and M$ has:

#define WINAPI __stdcall

there isn't much to do against (beside not using auto* :-)

	Hans