1.3.10 release candidates

I've just put up candidate tarballs for the 1.3.10 release in:

 ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v1.3/testing/

I'd appreciate it if people would try compiling these and send
reports of the success, or failure, with details of:

 - Operating system
 - Version
 - Compiler

I'd be especially interested to know if these are even close
to working on the various Windows platforms, and if not,
how we can improve that for future versions.

I'm going to start collecting some statistics now on what
platforms people are compiling GTK+ on now so that we can
have an "official list" for 2.0.

Thanks,