Re: GtkLayout redundant fields ...
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkLayout redundant fields ...
- Date: 26 Oct 2001 12:43:07 -0400
Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> It seems GtkLayout's xoffset and yoffset are cruft left from the
> old layout methodology.
Actually, I left them for backwards compatibility, since a lot
of code was accessing these fields. Good idea? I don't know,
but I'm inclined to leave it that way at this point.
] [Thread Prev