Re: Weather API

On 23 February 2017 at 11:08, infirit <infirit gmail com> wrote:
Op 02/22/2017 om 07:44 PM schreef Norbert de Jonge:
gnome-weather [...] I can i use this libraries with C?
I think, in theory, the GWeather Reference Manual...
https://developer.gnome.org/libgweather/stable/
...should have information about its C functions in the Functions
sections. But they are empty, e.g.:
https://developer.gnome.org/libgweather/stable/GWeatherLocationEntry.html
Maybe someone needs to run GTK-Doc to create the manual?

Yeah gnome documentation sucks.

You may want to avoid insulting people that work really hard at
writing the documentation.

You may also want to contribute to the GWeather API reference, since "it sucks".

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io