Re: Weather API

Hi,
Thanks all. I'm new in gtk+ so it's dificult to understand how to use
this library without documentation or examples..Anyone could help me?

Again,  thanks everyone.

Às 11:08 de 23/02/2017, infirit escreveu:
Op 02/22/2017 om 07:44 PM schreef Norbert de Jonge:
gnome-weather [...] I can i use this libraries with C?
I think, in theory, the GWeather Reference Manual...
https://developer.gnome.org/libgweather/stable/
...should have information about its C functions in the Functions
sections. But they are empty, e.g.:
https://developer.gnome.org/libgweather/stable/GWeatherLocationEntry.html
Maybe someone needs to run GTK-Doc to create the manual?
Yeah gnome documentation sucks.

A reasonable C example can be found in gnome-applets [1].

~infirit

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-applets/tree/gweather

---