Re: Weather API

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. In gnome-weather source files i don't see any
code in C language. I can i use this libraries with C?

Thanks

Às 17:36 de 22/02/2017, Hashem Nasarat escreveu:
Hi Ruben,

Perhaps this link would be useful to you:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/LibGWeather

Essentially try using libgweather with geoclue and geocode-glib.

You can also look at the gnome-weather source code to see how it is
all used.

Good luck!
-Hashem