Re: Weather API

Op 02/23/2017 om 12:37 PM schreef Emmanuele Bassi:
Yeah gnome documentation sucks.
You may want to avoid insulting people that work really hard at
writing the documentation.

Why would anyone be insulted with me stating a fact that has been true
for over a decade. Also it does not say anything about the work that
people have done on it, it says more on how much the api docs suck.
Ignoring for the moment proper developer documentation with buildable
examples.

And lets have a look how much work has been done on the libgweather
documentation.. Last commit is for the api docs is almost 2 years ago
and looking at how broken they are today it seems nobody from the gnome
team cares. Don't you think it is a shame that the python binding api
docs for libgweather is better than the official ones? So I have no
problem is saying gnome documentation sucks.

~infirit