Re: The Big Gtk limitations: a reliable GUI builder

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Pozz Pozz <pozzugno gmail com> wrote:

So this is a Windows only *Gtk* bug, it isn't related to Glade.
Considering it affects all drag&drop operations for every Gtk applications,
it's very strange it wasn't fixed yet.

My first impression is Gtk is a product for Linux applications. Using Gtk
for Windows-only application isn't so smart... I don't know why I selected
Gtk as my Windows GUI framework.

Frankly, this attitude will get you nowhere, fast. If I was at all
inclined to investigate and further assist, that motivation just
evaporated.

Dan