Re: The Big Gtk limitations: a reliable GUI builder

Glade crashes sometimes, yes. It's been much better recently - 3.20
seems pretty stable for me. I don't edit liststores in glade at all,
so I can't comment on that - I construct and populate them
dynamically, and use glade just to place the treeview. I don't really
have the other issues you're talking about. I can move things around
freely without issues - cut and paste. I've written quite a few apps
over the past 15 or so years, using glade and gtk ( 2 and 3 ) - most
recently an ETL framework's UI - this is quite a complex beast. No pen
and paper involved. No QT either. Maybe record a screencast of your
issues so we can get an idea of what you're doing wrong.

Dan