Re[3]: Compiling for Windows [Was: argv revisited]

Actually, MXE isn't a compiler, but a Makefile that compiles a cross compiler.

So if I don't want to make my on copy of the GTK+ libraries, I must tell
grandma and grandpa to get their own copy of MSYS2 and MXE, and provide make
their own copy of GTK+ for Win32. Wouldn't that be easy and fun?