Re[3]: argv revisited

Le 3 mai 2016, Andrew Robinson a écrit :

I don't think I tried filenames with spaces, but I did test filenames with
accented letters in both Linux and Windows, and it worked (using GTK2).
E.g. for reading a file contents into one big string I have this:

I don't know about accented letters, since they are a part of the Windows
version of ASCII. Try a real life UNICODE character, such as the one I have in
my path, C:\My.\Images.

Hi,

I've just tested a filename containing spaces and U+221E (infinity symbol), writing and reading both work.

--
Lucas Levrel