Re[3]: Compiling for Windows [Was: argv revisited]

Le 5 mai 2016, Andrew Robinson a écrit :

Actually, MXE isn't a compiler, but a Makefile that compiles a cross compiler.

OK.

So if I don't want to make my on copy of the GTK+ libraries,

Why wouldn't you want to build your static libs for future inclusion in your software? Where "build" is for "let the Makefile of MXE do all the work needed to build".

I must tell grandma and grandpa to get their own copy of MSYS2 and MXE,
(not Msys2, MXE will do all the needed download)
and provide make their own copy of GTK+ for Win32. Wouldn't that be easy and fun?

All the more as they would have to install Linux beforehand!

--
Lucas Levrel