Re[2]: Compiling for Windows [Was: argv revisited]

Is it really necessary for every Windows application bundle to ship its
own copy of GTK+?

By default MXE links statically. So you don't have any dll to bundle with
your app. In such circumstances, what does LGPL say? Do you still have to
provide the GTK source code (given that you don't distribute GTK libs)?

Well I can't ship MSYS2 and MXE with my application, and I most certainly
can't sell any application to grandma and grandpa, if it requires instructions
on how to install MSYS2 and MXE just so you can run my application.