Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: argv

Don't forget that GTK is already running on top of the Windows command line
and therefore I have no direct access to it. Everything is processed by GTK
before I can ever get to it for myself.

I do suspect that Windows may be the cause of this issue, but I have no proof
of it. One way to narrow down this issue was to see if anybody could reproduce
this issue, but that isn't going to happen.

Don't worry about it though, I am abandoning this project as of today.