Re[2]: argv

Why can't anybody understand that GCC outputs the same exact machine code
language that an assembler outputs? Anything *any* compiler in the world
outputs, an assembly language can output, but not vice versa. The only
prerequisite required is that you must understand how the compiler and the
target OS works at the assembly level.

I am an assembly language programmer so I don't need any assembly language
GTK+ examples. Like I said, I have an assembly language program for the Win32
GTK+ v3.18 package that has buttons and file choosers and dialogs ... all
working as expected. I only have a problem with the command line arguments not
being passed to my program.