Re[2]: argv

Le 15 avril 2016, Andrew Robinson a écrit :

Let me rephrase this whole entire issue: Does anyone here have a working,
tested, and simple program (not a command line only program) that runs in
Windows with the GTK+ Win32 libraries, version 3.0 or above? If so, please
give me a link of it so I can test it on my system. It could help tremendously
in troubleshooting a problem am I seeing in an otherwise working program I
have.

Gtk2 came with "gtk-demo". Doesn't Gtk3 have a similar app? However, I don't know if it parses command-line args, if that's what you're looking for.

Also, I've got limited knowledge in the compiling-assembly-linking process, but (just as Florian Pelz says) I don't see how, if your program tries to parse CL args before calling gtk_init, linking to Gtk could alter them. Maybe you could link to a dummy lib where gtk_init is a no-op, to see if that makes any difference?

Good luck.
--
LL