Re[2]: argv

I have a working program written in GoAsm for Win32 GTK+. It is a very easy
thing to do, much easier than you could imagine. I could post code, if you
wanted to see it, since it is such a simple program. I found two other people
on the Internet who have built and run GTK+ programs in assembly, both written
in NASM, both for GTK+2, and both cross-OS. I may be the only person writing a
program in GoAsm for for GTK+3 and cross-OS, but that has nothing to do with
my problem. I would be willing to discuss all of this and more with anyone who
would care to listen, but not until I get my problem resolved. That's because
if the community won't support me, why would I support the community? As you
probably already know, getting my "trivial" problem resolved is leading to
something else entirely. This is something I have repeatedly come across in
the Linux community:

1) You have a problem! I don't have that problem, you must be stupid! -- but
said in more subtle way, obviously
2) You have a problem? You have come to the right place because I know
everything, blah, blah, blah, ... sorry I couldn't help you with your problem
3) You have a problem? Your problem is something unrelated to Linux/GTK+/etc
-- is Windows anywhere on your system? Is it an obsolete 32-bit instance
instead of the vastly superior 64-bit instance? Are you using the right
compiler?

Two people in this forum have done exactly what I have listed above, so this
is no exaggeration.

Thanks,

Andrew

On 4/15/2016 at 12:30 PM, Mark Cianfaglione <m cianfaglione valydate com>