Re: GtkAssistant "apply" signal

On Sat, 2013-05-18 at 10:38 +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
In the project-wizard in Anjuta, I have added a dummy page after each
one. I don't block the transition between the current page and this
dummy one. I check if the transition is valid in the prepare handler of
the dummy page. If the transition is valid, I automatically switch to
the page after the dummy one. Else, I switch back to the original page.

Hey Sébastien. Thanks for the suggestion. I think that's a good hack and
I might give it a try if I can't get Tristan's stop_emission("apply")
logic to work.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred