Re: GtkAssistant "apply" signal

Hi

Le 18/05/2013 06:57, Kip Warner a écrit :
During handling of the "apply" signal in my GtkAssistant, what is the
recommended way of stopping the assistant from advancing to the next
page if my code would like to abort the apply transitioning to the next
page automatically?

In the project-wizard in Anjuta, I have added a dummy page after each one. I don't block the transition between the current page and this dummy one. I check if the transition is valid in the prepare handler of the dummy page. If the transition is valid, I automatically switch to the page after the dummy one. Else, I switch back to the original page.

Regards,

Sébastien