RE: Insert Various GTKWidgets into a dlg_window

Oooh.  No.  To use glade, you'll have to recreate the window(s) there and cut and paste your existing code
into the new code that uses the glade file.  This sounds like more than you want to do.  Sorry.  I'm fairly
new to GTK, so I can't really help with GTK specific widget control API use.

Steve---

Thnaks for that is a great suggestion, and I will keep that in mind when I'm building a application from the
ground up. But I'm expanding a already existing (and complex) application. Will that work?

Cumprimentos,
Rui Pedro Caldeira