Re: EXT :Insert Various GTKWidgets into a dlg_window

Thnaks for that is a great suggestion, and I will keep that in mind when
I'm building a application from the ground up. But I'm expanding a already
existing (and complex) application. Will that work?

Cumprimentos,
Rui Pedro Caldeira

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM, Orton, Steven J (IS)