Re: Scrollable object problem in GTK 2.20 (Windows)

Hi John (jcupitt)

Out of interest - does your app use gtkmm and if not, do you have an earlier version available?  One built
against GTK+ 2.20 would be ideal.

The reason I'm asking is that our particular app uses gtkmm as a layer over gtk+.  I've come to realise this
afternoon that the problem might be with gtkmm, rather than gtk+.  Not entirely sure - but if I could get
access to a non-gtkmm app built with gtk v2.20, it might help me to decide, one way or the other.

John