RE: GtkSwitch =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=94?= lack of specific signal

Hello.

I checked.   notify::active is not mentioned anywhere in any of those!     (I used my browser's find  -
can you find it mentioned somewhere?)
Cheers,   John Lumby

Those two links were just examples that demonstrate how signal handler's
prototype can be obtained. Notify signal is part of GObject.

When searching for a signals that are relevant to particula widget, you
start by examining signals listed in widget's API docs, after those
signals you inspect signals of it's parent, ... (API docs for each
widget have a section named "Object Hierarchy" that lists relationships
of objects).

I would suggest that you install Devhelp and -doc packages of
GTK/GLib/Cairo to make your life a bit easier.

Cheers,
Tadej

--
Tadej BorovÅak