Re: GtkSwitch =?windows-1252?Q?=97_lack_of_specific_sign?= =?windows-1252?Q?al?=

Le 05/03/2011 03:17, John Lumby a écrit :

Ahhhh!     Thank you Tadej.    No,   mine had only two parameters,  the obj ptr and the data ptr.I added
the paramspec in between and now all works perfectly.
By the way  -  this seems a bit unpleasant,  that some callbacks have a prototype of (objptr, dataptr) and
others have (objptr,  paramspec, dataptr).How would I know which one to use?     Is it that some are in the
gtk layer (2 params) but other like notify::active are in the gdk layer (3 params)?And I kind of feel
something should have alerted me although I don't know what  -  I guess the compiler doesn't know.
I suppose this is all described somewhere  -  where?    (I am new to gtk application programming).
Check the documentation [1] ;)
For example, for GtkWidget's signals see [2] or for GtkWindow see [3]...
and so on.

Cheers,
Colomban

[1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/