Re: GtkSwitch =?utf-8?B?4oCUIGxhYw==?= =?utf-8?Q?k?= of specific signal
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: John Lumby <johnlumby hotmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkSwitch â lack of specific signal
- Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 01:12:32 +0000
On 2011-03-04 at 12:45, John Lumby wrote:
I have been playing with a small application using the new (in gtk3)
GtkSwitch ("light switch" style) widget. The reference manual does not
mention any signal specific to this widget, and I think it would be
nice to have one. I want a signal for when the state is toggled, e.g.
you can use "notify::active".
] [Thread Prev