RE: GtkSwitch =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=94?= lack of specific signal

Hello.

Thanks both.     I tried notify::active and it works as well as event-after but still the data pointer
argument is bad on entry to the callback(it's not zero but not a valid  GTK_WIDGET either).     I don't
know why  - maybe something related to GtkSwitch or maybe a mistake in my code somewhere.
Cheers,   John Lumby

Are you sure your functions has the right prototype? GObject::notify
signal handlers should have callbacks defined like this:

void
notify_callback (GObject    *obj,
                 GParamSpec *pspec,
                 gpointer   *data)