Re: g_spawn_async_with_pipes

Hi.

Well yes, it is simpler. ÂAnd, you are correct, it is awkward. ÂI just
had this vision of two g_spawn_async_with_pipes() hooked together.
Running echo output &echo_out directly into lilypond's input &echo_out
as if they "may" share &echo_out. ÂI will need to test/hack this. ÂI
hate hacking. ÂI wish we had more examples here in linux land!

I just thought it would be more efficient and quicker to send data
directly to lilypond instead of a file location.

Since you're already using g_spawn_async_with_pipes(), why don't you
simply execute "/usr/bin/lilypond --output=scale.png -" and then feed
the lilyponds stdin through obtained file descriptor that g_spawn...()
gives you?

Cheers,
Tadej

--