Re: Memory leaks

I think it's worth pointing out that these normally harmless leaks would
become a problem if gtk was repeatedly loaded and unloaded with
dlopen()+dlclose(). Each dlopen() results in a fresh state, so Gtk would
allocate new instances of these global structures each time.

Not exactly a prominent use case though.