Re: gtk 2 or 3

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:25, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
It's impressive to see someone promoting tech from "the other camp" :-)

Why not? It isn't like it would have any impact on my personal
happiness/income/status/reputation if people use Qt and not GTK+ for
cross-platform apps. Also, I am not employed by anybody to work on
GTK+ so I don't see saying so being disloyal either.

That was me appreciating your avoiding a loyalist stance (in case it
wasn't clear).

--
blog: http://tshepang.tumblr.com