Re: gtk 2 or 3

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
I start to develop with gtk, should I start with gtk pre 3 or with the
current gtk 2?

If you're doing this as a hobby, then I suggest looking at GTK 3.

If you're doing this for a business, then I suggest looking at GTK 2,
but build your program using the G_SEAL and other defines to make sure
your program will compile with GTK 3 when it is stable.

Right now, GTK 3 is a moving target and developing for it is
likely to be quite frustrating. So I second the "when it is
stable" point.

Allin Cottrell