Re: gtk 2 or 3

On Don 28.10.2010 09:24, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Right now, GTK 3 is a moving target and developing for it is likely
to be quite frustrating. So I second the "when it is stable" point.

And of course, in case you choose GTK+ because of the cross-platform
support, there is also the "whenever it eventually maybe works reliably
on Windows" point.

Sorry but this point is not clear enough to me.
Do you mean that GTK+ is not stable enough on Windows (XP,Vista,7)?!

Aleks