Re: Good view on windows

"wimp" is the internal slightly silly name for the theme engine that
implements the ms-windows theme. So you just need to have a file
etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc in your gtk+ installation with the single line:

gtk-theme-name = "MS-Windows"

If you want some better than default theme on Windows, I think the
ms-windows theme (which attempts to make gtk+ look like Microsoft's
widgets) is what you should use.

Excellently, that is exactly that what I need. Your posts have been
incredibly useful for me. One time again, big thanks.