Re: Good view on windows

I have meant any theme which improve the visual effects. Could you give
me more information how to use 'wimp' or 'pixmap'?

"wimp" is the internal slightly silly name for the theme engine that
implements the ms-windows theme. So you just need to have a file
etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc in your gtk+ installation with the single line:

gtk-theme-name = "MS-Windows"

If you want some better than default theme on Windows, I think the
ms-windows theme (which attempts to make gtk+ look like Microsoft's
widgets) is what you should use.

No theme included with gtk+ uses the pixmap theme engine, funnily
enough. But you can find various 3rd-party themes that use it on the
net. No idea how well they might work on Windows.

--tml