Good view on windows

Hi
I have written a GTK+ based application and I need to redistribute it on
Windows (I'm Ubuntu user). Is it possible to run the application on
Windows without installing GTK+ redistributable package? I guess yes.
And the second one. Is it possible to use GTK+ themes by the same way,
without installing anything (application must looks fine)? Additional
libraries which are needed are GStreammr, XMLLib2 and MySQL client. The
best way will be an installer which check is the following libraries
already installed and if not then it would download it and install. It
is very important to me that the application installation will be most
easy for naive end-user. Do you know any installer generator which can
do that?