Re: Good view on windows

On 25 May 2010 16:20, Adam Chrapkowski <adam chrapkowski gmail com> wrote:
I have written a GTK+ based application and I need to redistribute it on
Windows (I'm Ubuntu user).

I'd add another bit of advice to Tor's excellent mail: cross-compile
from linux with mingw. It really is much faster and simpler than
compiling on Windows. You can use Wine to test your program.

nsis runs on linux too, so you can build a handy .exe installer as
well if you want, all from the same build script.

John