Re: Good view on windows

I distribute my application using Inno Setup to create an installation
executable.  That executable delivers the GTK libraries that the
application needs.  The application is compiled on a Windows machine.
All GTK related code works fine in both Linux and Windows, but there are
a few other areas (not related to GTK) that require and #ifdef block to
build for the appropriate platform.

See the code from Image Compare for an example:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/imagecomp/files/ .  The README file
describes briefly how to build on both Linux and Windows.

For my application those libraries include:
libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll
libgio-2.0-0.dll
libglib-2.0-0.dll