Re: Good view on windows

On Tue, 25 May 2010, jcupitt gmail com wrote:

I'd add another bit of advice to Tor's excellent mail: cross-compile
from linux with mingw. It really is much faster and simpler than
compiling on Windows. You can use Wine to test your program.

beware that wine can't be a solution to everything. I had tested a feature of gdi that was not supported in wine. Hence i had to develop that part on windows itself. But yes, compilation/linking is muuuuuuuch faster when cross-compiling on linux

Vincent Torri