Re: Screen resolution

Hi.

Thanks Tadej. ÂI looked at gdk_window_get_origin() but it seems to return x and y co-ordinates relative to
the parent window. ÂWhat I'm trying to find out is which monitor contains (or mostly contains) a given
window. ÂTherefore I need the screen co-ordinates. ÂI'll try get_frame_extents() and see what happens. ÂI
just found its library description and it looks promising.

From API docs about gdk_window_get_origin():
---
Obtains the position of a window in root window coordinates. (Compare
with gdk_window_get_position() and gdk_window_get_geometry() which
return the position of a window relative to its parent window.)
---

Did you test it and it gave some strange results?

Tadej

--
Tadej BorovÅak
tadeboro.blogspot.com