Re: Screen resolution

On 9 Jul 2010, at 11:09, Tadej Borovšak wrote:

I would probably use gdk_window_get_origin() and
gdk_drawable_get_size() to obtain the geometry of the window, since
_get_frame_extents() may include window manager decorations if they
are present.

Thanks Tadej.  I looked at gdk_window_get_origin() but it seems to return x and y co-ordinates relative to
the parent window.  What I'm trying to find out is which monitor contains (or mostly contains) a given
window.  Therefore I need the screen co-ordinates.  I'll try get_frame_extents() and see what happens.  I
just found its library description and it looks promising.

John