Re: Screen resolution

Thanks for the quick replies.  Actually, I did mean the full geometry of the screen, regardless of how many
physical monitors it spanned.  However, my next question was going to be:- "Can I tell how many monitors span
the screen horizontally and vertically?"

I've found a function called get_screen_n_monitors() but if it returned (say) 4 monitors, would it be
possible to tell if they were in a 2x2 array or a 4x1 array?