Re: Screen resolution

Hi.

Suppose I have two monitors, each of resolution 1024x768. ÂThe monitors are placed side-by-side to cover a
total screen size of 2048x768. ÂI have a GdkWindow of some description situated at co-ordinates 900 pixels
(x) and 0 pixels (y).

If the window is (say) 600x600 pixels, it's bounding rectangle should return 900,0,600,600 ÂIs
gdk_window_get_frame_extents() the correct way to retrieve this info? ÂI don't seem to be able to find much
information about it.

I would probably use gdk_window_get_origin() and
gdk_drawable_get_size() to obtain the geometry of the window, since
_get_frame_extents() may include window manager decorations if they
are present.

Tadej

--
Tadej BorovÅak