Re: Brainy person needed for scrolling canvas problem!

On 3 Jul 2010, at 09:43, jcupitt gmail com wrote:

You'd link to the configure event to build the offscreen pixmap. The
scribble example in the tutorial uses pixmaps to improve drawing:

I downloaded the Scribble example but interestingly, it seems to have been written for an older version of
gtk/gdk.  It uses some gdk types (e.g. GdkDeviceInfo) which seem to be missing from gtk-2.0 but which look as
though they used to be present in gtk-1.2.

I guess I could temporarily rename my gtk-2.0 include folders to make gtk-2.0 inaccessible to the compiler
but I'm curious to know if there's a better way to revert to the older version?

John