Re: GTK 2.20 for Windows

I guess one last question on this, can I expect that my program will either work or crash on start up if
the dependencies are or are not there? Or is there the possibility that it may crash further into its
process if it reaches a point where it does not have access to the functions it needs?

If something is missing, you will notice immediately, the program will
not start. (Unfortunately the error message presented by Windows is
not always specific as to what is missing.)

--tml