GTK 2.20 for Windows

I was looking around for a packaged version of GTK+ 2.20 the put with my project and I noticed that the
gtk-win project (http://gtk-win.sourceforge.net/) only had up to version 2.16.x. When I asked the project
manager, Alexander Shaduri about it, he mentioned that the 2.18 branch had not been ported due to issues with
it on Windows. I've been using the 2.18 development bundle, and now the 2.20 bundle in my project, but
without the same version in the runtime environment, certain features fail.

I'm wondering what the status is for 2.18/2.20 compatibility with Windows and if I should bundle it with my
project, through modifying the gtk-win project's NSIS file, or if there are issues that still need to be
worked out.

--
Nader Morshed <morshed nader gmail com>