using doxygen to document gobject/gtk classes?
- From: "Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 cornell edu>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: using doxygen to document gobject/gtk classes?
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:22:24 -0800
I'm in a situation where I'd like to use doxygen (and not gtk-doc) to
document some GObject-derived classes. Does anyone have any
experience with this and knows of any tricks to use to make the output
more useful? I found one link via google that referred to this,
but it didn't have much useful info.
Specifically, here are the problems I'm having:
1. If I have a "final" GObject class (only the typedef for the struct
in the .h file, with the struct definition in the .c file), the symbol
is showing up as "struct _Foo" in the doxygen docs, instead of just
2. I can't seem to figure out how to get documentation for signals
and properties into the docs.
3. Possibly related to #1, I'm not sure how to make the docs
understand the class hierarchy. The \extends command in doxygen
doesn't seem to be working for me.
] [Thread Prev