Re: Tweaking a GTK plugin

This would probably be relatively simple to implement.  It should be a
matter of plugging in a callback function for the
motion-notify<http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget-motion-notify-event>
event
that sets a timer to call
gdk_window_set_cursor<http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk/stable/gdk-Windows.html#gdk-window-set-cursor>.
 From the timer function, you could call
gdk_cursor_new<http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk/stable/gdk-Cursors.html#gdk-cursor-new>
 with GDK_BLANK_CURSOR as the argument to set the window's cursor to
nothing.

I'm not positive gdk_window_set_cursor is the right method since I haven't
done anything like this, but the basic logic would be the same anyway.  Good
luck!

Eric Squires