Re: using doxygen to document gobject/gtk classes?

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 3:22 AM, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 cornell edu>wrote:

Hi all,

I'm in a situation where I'd like to use doxygen (and not gtk-doc) to
document some GObject-derived classes.  Does anyone have any
experience with this and knows of any tricks to use to make the output
more useful?  I found one link via google[1] that referred to this,
but it didn't have much useful info.

Take a look at Pidgin's documentation [1] they use Doxygen. You might get
some hints on how to proceed.

I got somehow used to browse gtk-doc pages and find Doxygen quite annoying,
but it's your project so you know what's best for it! ;)

[1] http://developer.pidgin.im/doxygen/dev/html/main.html
--
Emmanuel Rodriguez