Re: widgets aren't updated

Ma lin wrote:
 Hi All,

I am getting following assertion and my application is exiting. Could anyone
help me to know what is the cause for this assertion? and how can I solve
it.

You'll have to paste the output messages from the program at the very
least.  I see that you intended to post an example code snippet but I
don't see it in your message.

Sometimes *some widgets aren't updated. *
Renovates normally with edition gtk on PC, but platform establishes label in
the target the content, the writing can fold puts together, does not
renovate.*

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.  Are you saying that
widgets sometimes update and sometimes not?  Do text labels overwrite
other labels leaving garbage on the screen?

Are you using threads?

*In the attach is the example procedure, the platform is intel ce2110
directfb+gtk.

I do not see any attachment to this e-mail.