widgets aren't updated

 Hi All,

I am getting following assertion and my application is exiting. Could anyone
help me to know what is the cause for this assertion? and how can I solve
it.

Sometimes *some widgets aren't updated. *
Renovates normally with edition gtk on PC, but platform establishes label in
the target the content, the writing can fold puts together, does not
renovate.*

*In the attach is the example procedure, the platform is intel ce2110
directfb+gtk.
*
**chip: Intel® XScale® Core
compiler building environment: fedora core 8
**kernel: 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
gcc: gcc-3.4.5-glibc-2.3.6.tar.gz
glib: glib-2.12.0
directfb: DirectFB-1.0.0