Using GIO/GVfs to implement a VFS

Hello.

I'm toying around with GIO/GVfs. I want to create a small VFS for
Nautilus that would use my tiny file server.

I was looking for a GVfs tutorial but I didn't find any usefull
document. And when browsing the GIO API I found a GFileIface structure.
It looks I must implement my vfs i/o functions and set the GFileIface.
But I'm not sure if this is the right direction.

Could someone give me a hint how to start and if I'm going in the right
direction.

Greets,
Luka